This course is for children ages 7 to 9.
In this course, children can develop and boost their creativity thanks to the use of a wide variety of techniques and materials. The goal is to introduce students to different techniques so they can get to use them with enough ease and creativity and develop their own projects while enriching their expression vocabulary.
We also work with group projects to promote teamwork.
In this course, participants are a bit older and already have the autonomy to choose the activity they want to do. After doing so, the instructor introduces the most appropriate materials and techniques to carry it out.
Throughout the course, the child learns the language of the materials and the use of different tools. We indulge the creative and personal effort, which strengthens self-esteem and critical spirit.
This course offers enough materials and tools for students to use them at will. Everything is within reach of the child’s hand, so he/she can be self-sufficient throughout the whole creative process. The instructor supports the student at all times.
We will use materials such as clay, paper pulp, papier maché, mosaic, glass, wicker, clothes, wool, acrylic and watercolour paints, wax pastels, markers, and nails, among others, which will allow us to work on many techniques like modelling, basketry, glass painting, mosaic, cardboard cutouts, paintings and many others.
- To develop handwork and creative ability
- To delve into the different techniques, materials and tools
- To work fine psychomotor skills
- To stimulate imagination and creativity
- To value the student’s creation capabilities taking into account his / her abilities.
- To use visual art language as an instrument of expression and communication
- To create a good work environment
- To boost the importance of individual and collective work
- To respect the work of the rest of the group as well as the materials and tools used in the creation process.
- To encourage and learn the importance of order, cleaning and recycling
From Monday to Friday:
4.00 pm – 5.30 pm / 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm
€ 50 Enrolment fee
€ 58 per month – One 1-hour period per week
€ 89 per month – One 1.5-hours period per week
All materials are included.