This course is for children ages 7 to 9.
It is a course to introduce children in the technical and creative aspects of drawing and painting so they can find their own visual language.
We teach them to observe reality so they can later interpret it using different techniques.
We want to encourage artistic education by training students in the creative process, sensibility and the look on things, as another way of enjoying the world.
By learning to draw and paint we open a new way to approach art with a new and more enriching look.
The painting course is a tool for increasing sensitivity and enjoying art, enhancing imagination and creativity. We will learn to view what we see with a new look, without prejudices.
We work with different techniques such as pencil, charcoal, ink, watercolour, acrylic paint, etc.
We also tap into the concepts of void and fullness, proportion, layout, shapes, light, composition, portrait, human figure life drawing, among other things.
Regarding the use of colour, we start from the primary colours to get to the colour we want.
- To instruct students on the different drawing and painting techniques, materials and tools
- To provide the tools to experiment and develop creativity and imagination
- To enrich students expression language and their relation with other classmates by creating a collaborative environment
- To create a good work environment
- To boost the importance of individual and group work
- To respect the work of the rest of the group as well as the materials and tools used in the creation process
- To encourage and learn the importance of order and cleaning
From Monday to Friday:
4.00 pm – 5.30 pm / 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm
5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
€ 50 Enrolment fee
€ 56 per month – One 1-hour period per week
€ 85 per month – One 1.5-hours period per week
All materials are included.