Drawing and painting workshop
DARWING AND PAITING WORKSHOP
The goal of this workshop is to acquire the knowledge of printing techniques, in order to give the students the resources needed to develop their personal creativity.
- To analyze and understand the act of creating in the art world.
- To introduce basic concepts of composition and graphic language.
- To familiarize the student with the different material and tools for printing.
- To delve into and understand the different combination of materials and techniques used to obtain a print.
- To learn the different printing techniques: wood block, etching, linoleum, monotypes, additive plates, monochromatic stamping with color...
- To investigate new sources and materials
- To evaluate one's own creative capacity in terms of the effort extended during the creative process to produce a given result.
- To work on the creative process and develop a capacity for criticism.
- To create a pleasant working environment. In this workshop, the students work autonomously on their projects. This way the teacher adapts to the rhythm and needs of each individual, orienting them to study in depth the concepts, materials, techniques and supports presented in the class.
Prof. Imma Alonso
Monday to Friday
to 9:15h a 13:15h
De lunes a jueves.
to 19:00h a 21:00h
Prof. Aníbal Riverol
Wednesday from 15:00h to 17:00h
|2 HOURS||DE 4 HORES|